Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time to Get Busy

Well I was finally told it was time to get the nursery started. Last Friday with the help of Mammaw, Pappaw, and especially cousin Damon, the nursery was nearing completion. As you can see we still have the chair rail to be put in place and some blinds to install, but the painting is finished. Stacey and I would also like to send a special thank you to Grandpa Bob for helping with the assembly of the crib. I could not have done it without him.

As you can see below our colors are Banana Split and Key Lime Pie, with the theme being Frogs and Ducks.







4 comments:

Mammaw said...

What a great paint job! Baby Layton will always have sunshine in it's room. The room will be really cute when it is all done.

Love, Mammaw, Pappaw & Damon

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to play with Baby Layton in his new room. We are going to have so much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Cousin Damon

Anonymous said...

~ I think Baby Laytin is a Girl!
I cant wait to meet her! The room looks great Mommy!~
Love,
Molly Jo & Abby
Maynard

Anonymous said...

These blogs are so much fun! I love the nursery colors....very cheery. I am thinking BOY!