Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Doctors Appointment

OK OK Stacey hated the picture of the doctor last time, so I wont use it anymore. But we did go to the Doctor today and once again everything is GREAT. They told her that all her blood tests from last times were fine. They also measured her belly and she is right on schedule with coming up on 31 weeks and her belly measuring at 31. The heart beat of the baby sounded strong and the nurse practitioner was cracking us up. She gave me some tips on how to keep Stacey in a great mood all the way up to delivery like.....picking up after myself and emptying the dishwasher, all without being repeatedly ask!! I do that....don't I?? Ha Ha

Anyway our next doctors appointment is August 12th.

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

We are happy to hear everything is going along great. The nurse is right your job now is to keep Stacey happy. Happy mommy, happy home. Anymore thoughts on boy or girl? Girls are so sweet and boys are so much fun.