Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Layton Update

We had our Doctors appointment today and all is well. We are 36 weeks today and the baby has turned head down!! Today's appointment was much more eventful than the past few. When the Doctor checked the baby's position she thought it was head down, but wanted to do an ultra-sound just to be sure. When we got in the room for the ultra-sound the Tech decided to have a little fun and gave us some 3D pics of our new baby!! (Only FACE....of course!!!) We thought you might like to see some of the photos.


Side by Side...Normal and 3D



Shhhhh.....I'm Sleeping!!!



Peek-a-Boo


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the baby pictures! i am so glad your little one has turned itself in the right direction. i know that is a big weight off your shoulders. the weeks will fly by and your little one will be here before you know it. we continue to keep all three of you in our prayers. much love, great grandma, great grandpa and great aunt nancy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! In the third picture I see a little pout lip. Baby Layton looks like he/she is getting ready for it's grand entrance into the world. We are eagerly waiting on that phone call saying it is time. We can't wait welcome him/her into the family.
Love, Mammaw, Pappaw & Damon

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I think my prediction is right but he may be here earlier than I thought. Glad all is going so well. Keep up the good work. Aunt Mickie

Anonymous said...

Great photos - 3D is fabulous!! 36weeks....beware...I went at 37 weeks on the dot! Are you packed? :)

Anonymous said...

The baby has chuby cheeks! I love the pictures!! Can't wait to meet her/him! Very exciting!
-Shannon

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good the pictures are. I could never get any like that with any of my four. I am so exicted for both of you. I hope I am at work when the big day arrives. Lori